Keep in touch with our family and see what is going on in our world. If you know me and my camera fetish, you may be able to see yourself on here occassionally, but who knows. Enjoy

Monday, September 6, 2010

September, Bugs and Boys

Owen is loving all the bugs in the yard and garden this time of year. For
the past few weeks they have been catching dragonflies and damselflies in
the yard. Owen is so patient when stalking his prey, it is so cute to see.
Brennan on the other hand wants to catch lizards at other people's houses.
Either way they both are enjoying some much needed time outside (as little
boys). A week ago or so we listened intently as Owen explained how he was
going to catch a hummingbird out back. He said, "I'm going to take some of
your plant (lantana) and hold it over my head real still until he tries to
stick his beak in it, then I will catch him." Sound like a good plan to me.







Posted by Picasa

From Bugs & Lizard