Keep in touch with our family and see what is going on in our world. If you know me and my camera fetish, you may be able to see yourself on here occassionally, but who knows. Enjoy

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where we gonna go from here?- Sea Ranch Oct. 2008

Been Slacking on the blog lately. Mat Kearney sings a song that summarizes
my current dilemma with this blog, it is entitled, "Where we gonna go from
here".

Well I think that I will post our most recent trip to the coast back in
October. It was a 4 day annual trip that was once again very relaxing. I
enjoyed taking the boys down to the playground in the evening and getting
some candid shots. Then Mom joined me for a trip down to snap some pictures
of the sunset. This trip had some nice weather although not enough fog for
Alicia's taste.

No comments: