Keep in touch with our family and see what is going on in our world. If you know me and my camera fetish, you may be able to see yourself on here occassionally, but who knows. Enjoy

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boat Battle - Ft. Bragg, CA July 2008

Another camping trip to the coast, but this time with only one objective. Sink the enemy! Jack and Tyler Hinkle were kind enough to invite our family, and even kinder still to have me as part of their historic crew aboard the Schwarzes Schnecke (German for Black Snail). I had other plans in mind though. I am known for photographing events that our family is involved in and in this case I used this as a disguise for our water pump (cannon). There were 9 boats this year and of them at least 2 of them sank (Jacks) was one of them. Our boat consisted of Frank (Jacks father in law), Brennan, and Myself. It was a blast and these photos do not capture the feel of the cold water or the adrenaline rushing through your body in the salty seawater. Hopefully we can do this again next year.

No comments: